Crittenden Estate Picnic Hamper - Macbeth
A picnic hamper to accompany Shakespeare in the Vines - Macbeth
This year at our Shakespeare in the Vines production on January 12th 2020 we will be selling pre-ordered Picnic Hampers from the delightful company, Picnic Box. The girls behind Picnic Hamper have come up with an exquisite accompaniment for two people that will compliment our wine and the warm summer evening perfectly. Finding a business who shares our own strong environmental credentials was important and we have really hit the jackpot with Picnic Box who have put a great deal of consideration into the sustainable side of their picnics - which we think is hugely impressive. You can read more about it on their website. Their home made produce is consistenly delicious and for our event they have sourced locally wherever possible, allowing you to fully experience the Mornington Peninsula and all that it has to offer! Hampers must be pre-ordered and will contain the following:
- City Larder free range chicken, leek & truffle terrine, duck & juniper salami, cornichons, cocktail onions & chutney
- Baker Boys & Cape Schanck EVOO crostini
- Smoked salmon & whipped goats' cheese brioche sliders
- Egg & cress, cucumber & herbed cream cheese sandwiches
- Local Mornington Peninsula cheeses with Red Hill quince paste, dried figs, honey macadamias, artisan crackers
- Arc Café lemon tart, Main Ridge Sunny Ridge strawberries & macarons
- Reusable picnic box cooler bag with ice pack.
$100 for two people.
Note: Please retain your receipt as a proof of purchase that you can show us on the day to collect your Picnic Hamper.
Note: The Crittenden Estate Picnic Hamper is ONLY AVAILABLE at Macbeth - Shakespeare in the Vines. It is NOT AVAILABLE at any other time.