Win Pinocchio at Ritchie's IGA & Liquor - Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is The Crittenden Estate Trust (ABN 65 466 005 942) of 25 Harrisons Road, Dromana, Victoria 3936, Telephone: 03 5987 3800
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- In general, to be eligible for entry an entrant must be over 18 years of age, a resident of Victoria, Australia, be able to provide proof of purchase and provide correct personal details in their entry.
- The Promotion Partner is Ritchies Stores Pty Ltd ABN 61 005 041 814, located on the Mornington Peninsula, www.ritchies.com.au.
Who Can Enter
- Entry is open to all residents of Victoria, Australila who are 18+ years old, except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated partners, companies and agencies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of purchase, proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to Enter
- The competition commences on Wednesday, 11 October 2023 at 00:01 (AEDT) and concludes on 7 November 2023 at 23:59 (AEDT). Entries must be received by the Promoter & Partner prior to the competition close date and time.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including QR scanned online entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the printed entry forms collected by participating retailers.
How to Enter
- The details of how to enter the competition are set out online at www.crittendenwines.com.au/WinPinocchioRitchies
- Entrants may enter the competition at www.crittendenwines.com.au/WinPinocchio or by filling in a printed entry form and providing it to the participating retailer. Before entering, entrants must be able to proof their purchase of Pinocchio from Ritchie's IGA & Liquor.
- When entering, entrants must be able to provide their personal details including but not limited to first name, surname, email address, address, post code and telephone number, as well as the date of purchase and place of purchase.
- The contact information is necessary to deliver the prize to the winner every month of the assigned prize year. Entrant’s details must be fully entered and correct, otherwise their entry will be deemed invalid.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases.
Number of Entries Permitted
- Only one entry per purchase of Pinocchio wine is permitted.
Determination and Notification of Winner
- Entries must be received by 23:59 (AEDT) on Tuesday, 7 November 2023. The time of entry will in each case be the time online entry is received by the Promoter’s database or dated entry on the entry form provided by Ritchie's IGA & Liquor.
- The winner will be the valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions and drawn by chance by the Promoter at 25 Harrisons Road, Dromana Victoria 3936 on Friday, 25 November 2023.
- The winners will be notified within two business days of the draw. The winners will be notified by telephone and/or email.
- Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- If the winner has not claimed the prize by 4 December 2023 then they will forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to the valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions. The winner of the unclaimed prize will be notified by telephone or email within two business days of the date on which they are judged to be the unclaimed prize winner.
Prize on Offer
- There will be one (1) major prize on offer, valued at more than $1,500 (including GST and shipping, as at 1/10/2023).
- One (1) winner will receive the following prize package: 12 bottles of Pinocchio Moscato wine RRP per bottle $26.00 or $312 per dozen, 12 bottles of Pinocchio Prosecco RRP $26.00 or $312 per dozen, 12 bottles of Pinocchio Pinot Grigio RRP $26.00 or $312 per dozen, 12 bottles of Pinocchio Rosato RRP $26.00 or $312 per dozen, 12 bottles Pinocchio Sangiovese RRP $28.00 or $336 per dozen. It also includes all shipping costs if required.
- The prize of 60 bottles will be presented to the prize winner at a nominated Ritchie's IGA & Liquor store by Ritchie's and Crittenden representatives.
- If it is not possible to present the wine to the winner in person at Ritchie's IGA & Liquor, the wine will be deilvered to the winner via Australia Post. Signature on Delivery is required The delivery agent is Australia Post. If there is no-one in attendance to authorise receipt of the package, the delivery agent will leave a card and return the package to the depot where it will be held with instructions to collect.
- Risk of the goods passes to the winner upon delivery. The Crittenden Estate Trust will accept and replace faulty and or/out of condition goods returned by the winner provided that the goods were not broken or damaged after delivery, the goods are not out of shelf life and the winner notifies Crittenden of their intention to return the goods. Notification must be made in writing within 7 days of delivery to Zoe Crittenden: email@example.com
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of first publication of these Terms and Conditions (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- Legal aged consumers should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at: www.alcohol.gov.au. Participation in this promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in Victoria, Australia.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses (including installation costs) become the responsibility of the winner.
Further Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter (subject to State Legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- Any entrant found to be using any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software) will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redetermine the winner in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright, Statutory Guarantees, Waiver and Liability
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever in Australia and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The Promoter acknowledges that the entrant may own intellectual property rights (including copyright) in any material created or otherwise submitted to the Promoter in connection with the entrant’s entry or participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The entrant hereby grants the Promoter a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide licence to use the Works (including modifying, adapting or publishing the Works, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all). The entrant acknowledges and agrees that neither the entrant nor any third party shall be entitled to any fee, royalty or other consideration in respect of such licence. If the entrant holds, now, or at any time in the future, any so called “droit moral” or moral rights in connection with the Works, the entrant unconditionally and irrevocably consents, for the benefit of the Promoter and all of its assignees, licensees and sub licensees to material alterations to the Works (including, without limitation, any copying, editing, adding to, taking from, adapting and/or translating the Works, in any manner or context) for any purpose, notwithstanding that such conduct may amount to derogatory treatment of the Works for the purposes of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter (with the exception of any intellectual property rights comprised therein). The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter (with the exception of any intellectual property rights comprised therein). All opt-in entries will be entered into a database known as Crittenden’s Tasting Circle, and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant can unsubscribe to electronic marketing received by the entrant. Any request to update or modify the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.