Winter Wine New Release Masterclass 10:30
Join winemaker Rollo Crittenden in a seated Masterclass as he goes through each of the new release Zumma wines, including the much anticipated 2020 The Zumma Chardonnay and 2020 The Zumma Pinot Noir.
The tasting will also include the wines from the Kangerong and Peninsula ranges. Rollo will detail the winemaking involved as well as discussing some of the unique sustainable processes we carry out in the vinyeard.
Price includes guided tasting with Rollo and a small plate of cheese to accompany the wines.
10:30am - 11:30am Sunday June 12th.
$55 non members / $40 Wine Alliance Members (max. two $40 tickets per membership).
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Please note the following important points:
1. The Wine Centre will be closed for all general tastings on the 12th of June in order to host these very special Masterclasses. There will be 3 classes across the day to cater for as many wine lovers as possible.
2. Places for each Masterclass are limited - we suggest you book early to avoid disappointment.
3. If you are a Wine Alliance Member please use this link to book your discounted ticket. Each membership is entitled to two discounted ticket but you are welcome to purchase extra tickets for friends at full cost. If you would prefer to book via the phone then contact us on 035987 3800.
4. Maximum group booking size is four people. You will be seated in your booking group. We are unable to seat separate groups together.
5. For general enquiries regarding the event please contact email@example.com or 035987 3800.
6. You can have your tickets on your phone or print them to show on the day. If you misplace them we will have a list of names at the door.
7. There are a number of exciting events across the Peninsula on the Queens Birthday Long Weekend, which after almost 30 years has become the region's iconic wine festival. Click here to discover more.
8. We apologise but we are unable to cater for specific dietary requests at this event.